Other information requests

Submit an Environmental Information Request (EIR)   

Individuals can access information held by the University that relates to a number of environmental areas such as: energy, water, soil, biodiversity, emissions, noise and waste.

If you want to submit an EIR request you should email the Information Compliance Team.


Submit a Right of Erasure Request   

You can ask us to delete or remove your data in certain circumstances for example, if you consider that there is no good reason for us continuing to process it.

If you want to submit an erasure request you should email the University’s Information Compliance Team.


Submit a Police Request      

For the purposes of prevention or detection of crime, or the apprehension or prosecution of offenders, the police and other agencies may request personal data about students, staff or other individuals whose information is in the University’s custody. Requests can come from other government agencies such as Immigration (UKVI), Department for Work and Pensions, and HM Customs and Revenue and UK Visas.

If you represent a police force, or other government agency, and want to submit a police request you should email the Information Compliance Team.

After having made your request, if you are not satisfied by the response, you may seek review by writing to the Head of Information Compliance.

Contact us

Freedom of Information Requests
Email: foi@admin.ox.ac.uk

Subject Access Requests and All Other Information Requests
Email: data.protection@admin.ox.ac.uk